Friday 30 May 2014

Minggu Haluan Siswa Universiti Malaya #MHS14 #PASUM


Alhamdulillah, terima kasih Allah kerana telah memberi ku peluang untuk meneruskan pelajaranku di Universiti Malaya. Tidak pernah ku pinta, jika ini adalah kehendak mu aku reda ya allah. Terima kasih..

Uish ayat power kan hehehehe, I called myself as a student as my university life has began since I was registered into this university called University Malaya on 24th May 2014. I heard a lot of people saying that it's quite hard to get into this university as it is one of the top ranking university in Malaysia. We need to go through the interview and all that. 

Once again, alhamdulillah I was chosen to be one of the students here sebab nak cakap result spm saya takde lah gempak mana nak dibandingkan yang lain. As most of them got many A+ for their spm results but me? hmmm kita ni biasa biasa aja dong. 

So yesterday was my last day of Minggu Haluan Siswa #MHS14 or in a short form is an orientation. The first day I arrived here, I still can't accept the fact that I'll be going to be a student soon. After my family balik, I feeel sssoooooooooooo empty walaupun ada roomate kan, yelah homesick kot dah lama cuti kan. But then I tried to be strong, menjalani hari hari yang agak bosan mendengar taklimat but yeah I just love when it comes to LDK!!!!!!!! Hehehe, FP Baby and Boss teached us how to dance xi shua shua and gummy bears. BEST GILA OKAY hahahah part menari je semangat bila dengar taklimat tidur hmmmmm.

Masa mula mula stress gila kot dah lah bosan lepastu kena marah dengan faci kena makan cepat jalan cepat semua kena cepat, ada lah one day tu I forgot to bring my umbrella and I have to run to my room and get my umbrella :(((((

OH LUPA, the day I registered myself as a student of PASUM, we got a goodie bag which includes an umbrella, tumblr, PASUM t shirt, shawl and a notebook I guess? T shirt dia the best ah hehehe sebab cantik! Then a few days later aktiviti cam quite bosan kan sebab banyak dengar taklimat lepastu I homesick teruk kot until lah thursday kot tu pun sebab enjoy sangat menari ehehehe. The best part was, I was one of the Brazil Team, and my teamates semua happy go lucky and paling semangat! 

*BARA BARA BRAZIL,
BERE BERE BRAZIL,
*BARA BARA BARA BERE BERE BERE BRAZIL
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

So just nak share pasal MHS14, it was freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the FPS actually are kind hearted kot yela mula mula je marah marah lepastu dah okay hehehee I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for teaching us how to be independent, the tips on how to manage our time and life here, thanks for teaching us about the cheers and the dances!!!! I'm going to miss this MHS14 like a lot! Thank you everything dear FPS, may Allah bless you guys and all the best for your degree harap dapat jumpa lagi kat sini! hehehehe, you guys memang terbaik sebab dah lah pandai lepastu sporting kan kan kan hihihhii.

Last but not least, here's a few pictures during MHS14, gonna miss the moments and I'll make sure I will keep this memories for my lastime.




KOLEJ KEDIAMAN RAJA DR NAZRIN SHAH (KK12)


PERFORMANCES FROM THE FPS




DEWAN TUNKU CANSELOR





MALAM PENUTUP MHS14


THE FPS ❤❤



FP ASHIK


FP DISIPLIN? hehehehe



FP BABY AND FP TANSRI 


MY FAV FPS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



BRAZIL TEAM!





THE SPORTING FPS :DDDDDDDD




My fav FPS







GO BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!


No comments:

Post a Comment