Friday 12 April 2013

Hurt.

Hiiiiiii assalamualaikum :) Hey. Suuupppp how about my entry today? Sounds trouble right? Yeapppp that's what i feel right now. My heart seems like broken into small pieces and no one would like to care about. I know. Sometimes I don't feel like falling in love with someone as I know I'll be hurt. But who cares right? I don't know why but the thing is I rasa macam diperbodohkan. Literally. I don't feel like I've been loved. Hmmm I don't know what exactly he wants. Serious talk, kiteorang tak couple pun. Since I said I don't want  to have any bf. Then kami kawan. But I don't know why all of sudden, he wanted to end our relay as friends. Hmmm then he said that I macam tak pertahankan. Apa benda siot. Kite bukan couple pun. Haih, I bukan lah patah hati macam nak bunuh diri tu, it's just that I rasa dissapointed gila it's because of before balik cuti ni, I heard a few stories pasal dia cuma main main. Okay then betul lah yg my friend cakap tu. I don't care. That's what you want, what can I do. But one thing you have to remember, what you did, you get back okay dear? I'll pray for your happiness. I'm okay now since I still have my sampan. He always there when I need him. Tak kisah lah whenever I sakit sekalipun, he always be there for me. How I miss him hmmmm..

I'm just hoping that things will be better than before. No boyfriend I guess. Study, trial is coming this 2 Sept I tell youuuuuu. I'm so scared since my study pun mcm tak constant lagi haiyah..................

I wanna make sure my parents and family be proud on having me!

Nothing much to say I guess. Night peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment