Sunday 1 January 2012

It's hard to say goodbye, 2011. Anyway, hello 2012! Please be nice to me :)



Hi and assalamualaikum :) Hi everybodeh! Miss uolls. Hehe. Okay, tonight's entry is about NEW YEAR :) Kay then. For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself. I'm NUR SYAFIQAH AMIR BURHANUDDIN. Tonight I'm gonna wish HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! For them who know me, I'm sorry for what I've done before. I'm so sorry if I've hurt you. Sorry. I'm not a perfect person. Everybody makes mistakes as well as me. Yeah, I admit it.

For 2011, thanks for being a challenging and wonderful year for me! I love you. Thanks for being here for me. It's hard for me to say goodbye to you. But I have to. Sorry to say, GOODBYE 2011. Let bygones be bygones :)

Okay for this New 2012 Year, I hope it'll be an enjoying year with lots of fun but not tears :) Hoping for a perfect year which I'm gonna remember till my last breath :)
Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. 2012, please be nice to us. Insyaallah, amin..

LOL,


Kiss and hugs from me.

CCAAMEER 

No comments:

Post a Comment