Saturday 3 December 2011

Ampang.

Hi thereeeeeeeee! Oh lupa nak post pasal ni. Eh siap post! Ngehngeh. Takde ape pun sebenarnya. Kak fana had married. Okay that's good. And a few pictures that I like to post :)



both of them are my nieces :)


cousins, adzani :)


creds to SAN :)


The Dulang Boyssssss!


Makcik, mummy, and huda.


Meet my cute cuzzie, huda :)


The momss :)


Makcik with her flowerssssss.


Faheem sayang :)


Cuzzies and mak andak :)


I'm with HUDA :)


Annaz, woot woot.


Show your teeth evewyoneee!


Buat muka. #aiman kacau


Smileeeeeeeeeeee


Dah married :)


Gigi.


Adli and makcik.


Peace :)


Kak zah and along :)


Along and san. 

San + Adli = ALONG


Famaaaliiieeeeeee


Kak wada, me, huda and nani.


Umur lebih kurang.


2nd cousins!


Aleeeeenaaaaaaaaa!

I guess that's all for today. Nothing much to say actually :) Have a nice day everyone!

LOL, ccameer

No comments:

Post a Comment