Monday 28 April 2014

Rindu, sigh

Awak, saya rindu.

I miss the old you. I miss to have a late night conversation with you. I miss talking about stupid things with you, I miss that.

I feel broken and hurt in deep deep deep inside my heart. I'm sorry because I left you and now. I feel regretted. Time flies and now you don't even know me at all. You won't reply my whatsapp, pick up my calls, replying my texts. NO.. you won't.

I tried so hard to forget you but it seems I can't.

-TRUE LOVE WAITS-

Issit true? How long will I wait? When are you going to say that you love me, and you need me. My question is WHEN?

I wonder how long should I wait.. Or maybe not. I tried my best to delete our memories but it still remain. I am not that strong to forget everything.

Kalau kita together, this year dah nak masuk 2 tahun kan, unfortunately....... No we aren't.

Tbh, saya rindu awak. I am not going to put my hope too high as I know it won't achieve.

xx,
Ig

No comments:

Post a Comment