Friday 15 July 2011

LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP AND FAMILYY :)

L  to the O to the V to the E
 What is love supposed to be? Everyone in this world will get his/her true love one day. But not in my quotations :) I used to be in love with someone. But, not now. LOVE to ALLAH, yes. But someone special like BF? Noooo, I don't think so. Yesss, I admit that so long time ago, I've been falling in love with someone. Until now, I didn't get to know him well like his GF do. It's okay. It's not the right time for me to fall in love yet. So, I'm thankful to ALLAH for giving me such a WONDERFUL TIMES, HAPPY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS. :)


I love you guyss forefahhh!


I mean it :)


Life must go on!


PEACE :)


Hmmmm :)


You make me happy :)

 

F to the R to the I to the E to the N to the D to the S to the H to the I to the P

LOL,
CCAAMEER <3


No comments:

Post a Comment